Tuesday, August 30, 2022

DANI IS LOLLYGAGGING AGAIN!

Dani and I are attempting to harken back to the old way of presenting Cat LOLs.  I say attempt because I am not using the signature software of the era.

However, I did try to keep it shorter, but I don't know if these will hit the mark or not.  There are basically two broad black bands; one across the top and one on the bottom.  My suggestion is that you read the two bands first before delving into anything written in the body of the LOL.

Dani and Domino star separately in the first six LOLs; followed by June of Zoolatry in the next two.  Bringing it home in the last three are the cats of Brian's Home, namely Kiki, Brian and Simon.  Kiki's tail and ears also appear in the Spare Pawts Depawtment, though they may be hard to detect.  See if you can find them.

So I did my best for now.  Here's hoping I'm heading in the right direction.

Let's get on with it ...










 
























So give it to me straight.  Choose one below:

THIS SUCKS!



I DUNNO!


PUTT, PUTT, PUTT ...


HALLELUJAH!


Over and Out.



6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Giggles and laughter are the only way out of this mess, Dani!

R's Rue said...

Have a purrfect day.

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha. I love them all. Tell mom she did a great job.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're all too funny!

pilch92 said...

Thanks for the chuckle. These are all great. I especially like the impeachment. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were great! Simon would rock the island scene!