Friday, February 11, 2022

DANI'S IMAGINARY MENAGERIE

We're trying something a little diffurent today.  Dani's still hosting, but most of the animals are from species other than feline.

I know these kind of jokes are better when they are short and sweet.  However, the infinite tracks of my train of thought normally just keep chugging along.  So I am finally showing some restraint.  I can't promise that this will last, but one can only try.  And I can be very trying indeed!


















 























Peacock-a-doodle-do!


P.S.  I know I lost it about halfway through.😕


6 comments:

Sandee said...

I thought they were all fun. I love play on words. Well done.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

da tabbies o trout towne said...

two funnee dani... !!! ☺☺♥♥ we hope ewe haza grate week end...same ta sox two :) ♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all cute and pretty darn clever!!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thank you for the laugh

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thanks for making us smile.

ZOOLATRY said...

To repeat: Hot Dam!