Thursday, May 27, 2021

DOGGED DANI DOES IT AGAIN

 Dani's very thankful for her Dada, and takes after him in a lot of ways (especially when he doesn't do what she wants.)


Except Dani's drinking a catnip cocktail and Dada's drinking ale (which is really just the same as beer but somewhat more substantial).


Dani says: "Sum peeples calls it 'da hair of da dog' wen yoo drinks alcohol ta help yoor hangovah.
I jus' can't imagine dat undah any cirkumstances."

"I Shih Tzu not, I wud gag if I had ta eat any dog hair!" she declares.

"O noes -- it efun has eyes!  Quick, get me sum hair colour so
I kin De-Eye it.


"Doan get me wrong, I has plenty a' hairballs of my own, but
I only gags on dem on da way owt.  An' no stray hairs!"

("Pee Ess: Why duz dey call dem hairballs anyway, cuz dey shur doan looks like balls?")

But Dani digresses.  She has lots of ideas about what to do with dog hair:

"Be a hair dressah. Yoo kin dress 'em an' den doo dere makeup."


"Make sum angel-hair pasta."

Must be dog hair from Rod Stewart's mutt!

"Make a wig an' den use it fur bed hair."



"Yoo kin make souvenirs of Prince Hairy an' sell dem on eBay.
Maybe yoo cud make it a ''Two-Fur'.  If yoo buy two, dey kin
 DUKE it owt between demselves."

Thankfully, Dani is coming to the end of this flight of fancy.  She sure can go a long way off the flight path. We started by talking about Dada's hangover!  I guess it was "The Hair of the Dog" that did it.

Dani, you have no FILTER.


"Yes, I duz.  I'm on SNAPCAT.  Yoo shud give it a try."







4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was too funny sweet Dani and I like what you did with that puppy starter kit! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Dani you are making us laugh so hard today from Daddy's "Hair of the Dog" to the over the top "Hair Dressah and "Prince Hairy " You are one funny kitty and then you ended with your tongue out Hee Hee Have a fun Weekend Dani love you

da tabbies o trout towne said...

" "I Shih Tzu not,

oh em cod dani we iz CRACKIN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

GOOD ONE !!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Smudge said...

You're waaaay too funny, Dani! Mom says dad and I are alike when it comes to food. Says we don't know when to stop. Whatever.