Tuesday, December 5, 2023

HAPPY TWOSDAY WITH DANI: STUCK IN REFURSE

 Dani has two winter coats.  One is a bright orange quilted number with hood.  It also sort of brings out her complexion, and it's very warm on chilly days.   No chillies are getting through this one!

The other coat is covered in warm and fuzzy leopard skin, faux though it may be.  I thought this might be Danis fafurite, but if she had her druthers, she'd druther just wear the orange one.

So, because I am the one who ultimately makes the choice, I must admit I tend to select the leopard more often.


Here are pictures of Dani in both coats.  I am conducting a global survey to get a more unbiased opinion.

Which coat do you like best for Dani?

This question is a little trickier than one might think.  Have you guessed it?

Answer:  The coats are one and the same.  It is reFURSible!!!

 Like this little kitty.  Back and forth and back again!

However, in reality, there is no option; you gotta love the skin you're in.
Just shift your gears and go forward!



8 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dani I dare say you look FABulous in both coats and how awesome would it be
to have a matching reversable handbag with hugs from dai$y🌸💙😺

Sandee said...

I'm good in my skin too. Good for us.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Lynn and Precious said...

Oh my, does Dani actually wear a coat? You can get it on her? Precious can not
stand for me to play a bit with just a bandana around her shoulders!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are a magical beauty sweet Dani!

pilch92 said...

How cool that it is reversible. It is hunting season so stick to the bright orange. XO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Dani,
You sure are a runway SUPER–KITTY–MODEL and the leopard skin is BEST on her!
Hugs,
Mariette

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

A beauty in both! I'm a leopard print fanatic myself :)

messymimi said...

Orange is her color....