Saturday, December 9, 2023

CATURDAY ART WITH DANI AND DANTE

 This first picture is my beloved Dante, now an angel.  Dani never got to know him in purrson, but she knows all about his legacy.  Dante was my first Maine Coon who grew to 24 lbs. of fluffy orange love.  



Basically, I used two different frames on this iconic picture.  The first frame is on the inside which provides a background to Dante's presence; the second frame borders the whole thing, allowing me to bring in the Christmas element.  




And here is a collage of Christmassy Danis, which required three different frames on a green and red background from Fotorus.


Tally Ho, Ho, Ho, efurryone!

9 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Dante was a handsome devil to be sure. And large. My girl Peepers was only about 15 pound Maine Coon and Seney one time got up to 10 pounds! Then immediately she spent her anorexic life at about 8 pounds. But she was one "tall drink of water".
I'm loving the Home Box Office. Thanks for the cheer on a soggy Saturday.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Such a beautiful cat

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dani, you're quite the festive beauty but we do miss that handsome Dante.

pilch92 said...

I remember Dante. He was a handsome boy. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

A pair of precious kitties!

Katie Isabella said...

He was the most handsome boy IN the WORLD! Truly. He was also the first Maine Coon I had ever seen. I was fascinated with him.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dante was a beautiful Coon–boy!
Hugs,
Mariette

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dante was so handsome. I always admired him.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Dante was very handsome.

Lovely Xmas art!