Saturday, December 23, 2023

CATURDAY ART WITH DANI'S DADA AND ANGEL DANTE

 Now for something a little diffurent!  I took this picture of Dani's Angel brother Dante with his Dada (now Dani's Dada, too) in January 2013.

 
On the following Christmas I turned it into this:


And years later I discovered that my iPad had made the independent decision to animate it.
Note the snow falling in heavy clumps in the background.

Before I had my iPad I used a desktop computer onto which I had loaded Photoscape, and it is with its Paint Tool that I painted Dada into Santa Claus and Dani's chair into an elfin haven.  The hats and a few other bits were overlayed using png images, like the wreath, for example.

I also found an amazing frame amongst the many I had downloaded over the years.  I think it complemented the picture very well. 

So here it is, my decade-old art photographed and manipulated by me with downloaded software, and enhanced by artificial intelligence on a whim of its own.

Is this a precursor to what is to come?  Well, I hope so, as long as it continues to enhance our lives and assists in making Christmas even merrier!

Speaking of which ...





Love, Dani

8 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Merry Christmas. In my way of thinking you must be some kind of computer wizard. I'm lucky to take a picture with my cell phone and download it to my blog. I love this artwork it's amazing, thanks for sharing.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Wendy,
Love the original photo as there is so much more to see of Dantes...
He certainly was not one to be hidden under caps and other garb.
Wishing you and yours and Dani a Merry Christmas and stay cozy!
Mariette

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

That came out great!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all wonderful. We sure miss that most handsome Dante.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I adore this!!! Merry Christmas Dani & family, and thank you for making Mudpie a regular part of your fun creations!

pilch92 said...

Very nice flashback and handsome Angel Dante. I like all the art too. Have a Merry Christmas! XO

The J-Cats said...

What a furry handsome boy Dante was!

Meowy Chrissymouse!

messymimi said...

That's a delightful photo, in every iteration.

I pray you all have a blessed and beautiful Christmas!