Tuesday, May 30, 2023

HAPPY TUESDAY WITH DANI AND FUNNIES OF OLD

 So, today we have old funnies from 12+ years ago.  For most of them, unless you are familiar with the cats, they will be anonymous.  Luckily I used their names whenever I could.  Hopefully I am not re-repeating myself, but I have done so many over the years, I can't be sure if I have already repeated them.

To be fair, Dani is starting off with an old one of herself, but this one was done around four years ago.  Her penchant for fashion was there from the beginning.

Let's see what I found:
























Is that you, again, Zoey?


Polka Dots and Pussycats, is that you under there, Dani?
Or is it Meghan Markle, purrhaps?
What is she looking for -- a GNOMINATION?

6 comments:

The Island Cats said...

I know all these kitties!

Sandee said...

Tons of funnies with your friends, Dani. You sure are a fashionista.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

pilch92 said...

Good ones. :) Nice to see angel Zoey. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I love these! And the gnome is adorable too :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We know those kitties, Great funnies

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all good ones, classics fur sure!