Friday, May 12, 2023

DANI LIKES A GOOD CHEEZEBURGER (OR TWO), TOO!

It's Feline Friday so, I thought I'd recycle some old funnies from my Cheezeburger Days.  Yes, my experience with such things started with "I CAN HAS CHEEZEBURGER" about 14 years ago.  I subsequently had my own blog called Wendy's LOLSpot for a few years after that.  And, of course now I do a bit alongside Dani on her blog.

You may not know any of the kitties in this bunch, except for Dani, who loves performing MC duties.  If you do recognize anyone, please leave a comment letting me know.

And we're off ... off kilter, that is ... O well ...












 










Translation:  You'd be sad too if your Da was Yoda!





















We'll take that advice and stop there, except for this little cutie which you might enjoy watching.


Kwik, sumbuddy git me a bun!













6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I remember your LOL Spot blog. You LOLed the boys several times. Is the ginger cat on the shed Ginger Jasper?

pilch92 said...

Those were all great. Don't feel bad little kitty, everyone loves yoda. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were good ones! I always did like the Cheezeburger site and yours too of course!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are all so cute!!!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! That was fun, thank you.

And thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Zoolatry said...

A terrific collection of giggles and fun-puns!