Saturday, May 20, 2023

CATURDAY ART: DANI IN A BUGGY

 Dani and I did something a little different this week.  I became obsessed with cat buggies, so I wanted to put her in one.  Finally I found a picture that I could easily fit her into.

It even appears to be a relative of Dani's.  Very Maine Coon-like, and as cute as can be.




So, I used Photolayers to cut out Dani's head and paws and superimpose them over the head and paws of the original kitty.



Once done with that, I used Fotorus to add the magazine cover details in the picture, and changed the date and location to match reality.


I then went to Framify to find a frame to suit.



And, while I was there, I found an even more intriguing frame which seemed appropriate for the travel theme.  I'm guessing it's somewhere in the Netherlands, but definitely European.



I switched over to Pixala for the next effect.




And then over to Distressed FX using their 'Blithe' filter for a different feel.



 And then I further distressed the effect with the 'Charm' filter.  I like the vintage look of this one.

So, Dani and I hope you're not feeling too 'bugged out' at this point.  It's finally time to wish you fair skies and farewell for the nonce.
 
Buggy fur Two



7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Buggy beautiful you are sweet Dani!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all lovely but the last is my favourite. I hope Dani enjoyed her virtual buggy ride!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Love that buggy and epic arty effects too!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

That came out really great!

pilch92 said...

These are all great effects. I am impressed that you go to so many different sites. I am lazy and stick with Lunapic. Plus it is idiot proof which I need. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

She looks fabulous! I love cat buggies too.

The J-Cats said...

It's good to try something different once in a while. And these are lovely!