Monday, May 1, 2023

AWWW MONDAY WITH DANI: SHADOWS OF THE PAST

 Dani is harkening back to her early days.  When the sun came out, so did she!  And little did I know what AWWWsome treasures they would turn out to be.

The shadows certainly add character to each one of the pictures.

"I likes dis wun" says Dani "becuz I is I-level wif da frunt porch."  

Yes, it certainly cements one's sense of import, doesn't it?
Or rather 'in porch' in this purrticular case.


"Dis shadow is so EARY it cudda come outta a horror film!" exclaims Dani.

I think your sense of drama is somewhat exaggerated, says I.  Well, I'll give it to you that it wouldn't exactly be out of place in "Little Shop of Horrors".  Emphasis on the 'Little'.


"I fink dis one hassa OK shadow but not great.  An' I really wish my pritty pink wings wuzn't bein' OVERSHADOWED!!!" Dani says in a huff.

I hear you, Dani.  Some wing nut didn't know how to highlight them propurrly.  Best hire a more experienced photografur next time.  If it's any consolation, you look gorgeous in this shot.  Your eyes really glow -- or is that a glower?


"Dis wun looks like I'm inna prison" says Dani.  "Please doan sentence me ta hawd lapurr.  I swear I bin framed!"

Yes, and a lovely frame it is, too.  Don't worry, I'll help you take the necessary STEPS to get outta there.  In the meantime, you and your shadow can just chill.

And take a look at this!

Why it's a "Gallery of the Most Wanted"!  
Looks like efurryone wants you, Dani.



 


6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Look at you in your dresses and such, Dani...so CUTE!

Sandee said...

You're so beautiful, Dani and I love that wall of you.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

pilch92 said...

Dani you are too cute to do hard labor. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Such a beauty!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You really are a beautiful gal sweet Dani.

The J-Cats said...

We love all of these, darling Dani - especially the second one. WE don't think it has the slightest hint of a horror film about it! We think you look just GORGEOUS!