Friday, June 25, 2021

DANI'S CURSORY CUSSTOMS

Dani isn't too happy with her new laptop.  Maybe she should take a few laps before she does something she might regret.

"I ain't no lapdog" she says.  "If I hassa problem I fixes it myself."

So Dani put a curse on it.

She used to be a witch's familiar but now that they're much better acquainted, Dani's become a full-blown witch herself!

"Thar she blows!!!" exclaims Dani sucking on her pipe.



So now Dani LOVES her new laptop.  All of those nasty restrictions have been removed and she's 
installed an entire thesaurus of up-to-date swear words.

"Jus' so I doan repeats myself" says Dani by way of clarification.



Well done, Dani!


How 'bout some CUSStard?



Whaddya know, it actually pays to be PURR-CUSSive!!!





5 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Surely not you! We find it very hard to believe you are language-challenged ... purrhaps Ms WendyMom should get onto that laptop and tidy up-and-out all the inapurrpriate words!

Sandee said...

You crack me up. I may come over to get some cuss words from you.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dani; pleez ta let uz noe if ya knead sum help in de cuzz werdz dee part mint, spesh a lee
when it comez ta bass terd chcikn and turkee !! :) ☺☺

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you are laptop lap happy now sweet Dani!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Dani those laptops and puters of all stripes need a lesson in propurr Catlish!