Tuesday, June 15, 2021

DANI TAKES A BOW (OR TWO, OR THREE)

Recently Dani has become a 'bow' collector.  She is fascinated by all the different shapes and forms they may take.

"I choosed dis bow-tie fur ladycats cuz I is hopin' to attrackt a mancat 'beau' so we kin get togethah an' makes our very own ties."
Bow-chicka-wow-wow!


"Dis bow is a sheer delite!  Sumtimes I likes ta wear sumfin a liddle PURRovocative."
Surely this will provoke a shot across the bow from Cupid's Arrow, n’est-ce PAW?

"I finks dis is my fafurite bow.  Itz laced wif (well) lace an' it even hassa liddle purrl pendant hangin' off it.  Itz soooooooooooooo feminine."
This bow even matches Dani's underfurs.  She's got the fabric of a formidable feline femme fatale, don't you fink?"


"Oh my stars!" exclaims Dani.






4 comments:

Sandee said...

I think any of then will do the trick. Let us know what happens.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

You always look BowBeautifl Dani!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

I daresay dani I am having trouble picking a fave as you look FABulous with each one though the pearl bonus is a plus ;) ☺☺ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

Timmy Tomcat said...

We all agree with your favorite Dani and know you will have a suitable beau suiter soon