Friday, September 1, 2023

FUNNY FELINE FRIDAY WITH DANI & HER COHORTS (Snort!!)

 Dani's recycling her two memes today, but it may be long enough ago that you don't remember them.  Dani's second joke is now iconic.

June of Zoolatry follows in her BFF's pawprints in the next two spots, except hers are brand new.

Maxwell and Simon of Brian's Home take part next, and when I say part, it's actually literal in Maxwell's case.

Mudpie of Mochas,Mysteries,Meows likes to be front and center, and she got her wish.  Then Joanie and Rusty of 15andMeowing both give it all they've got.

Ernie of Island Cats and Katie Isabella of Katie Isabella take their turns, one right after the other.

Caspurr and Shimshi of Purr-sonally Speaking (The J-Cats) purrform a double act, and then Eric of Memories of Eric and Flynn brings us to a close in his own iconic way.



















































7 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Oh Dani, were you hoping fur a mancat while showing off your tutu. Adorable.
And what shenanigans the rest are up to!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are all adorable!

pilch92 said...

These are all great. Thank you for including Rusty and Joanie. I like Katie's curled toes. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my goodness, we're all still laughing out loud here!!!

messymimi said...

These are such fun! If you ever want to use some of the pictures on my blog, be my guest.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

ZOOLATRY said...

The wit of it all overwhelms me ...

Katie Isabella said...

Dani, you sure have my purrsonality down! And you showed my toesies curling...I was thinking of Kozmo. Heeeeeee.