Saturday, September 9, 2023

CATURDAY ART WITH DANI: WHO'S THE FAVOURITE?

 This picture has gone through so much transMEWtation over the years.  This is the latest version.   It's Dani when she was just a wee thing in July of 2017.

This is the Original:



To arrive at this iteration, I added a hat, pink owl embellishment and a necklace from my copious files of saved PNG images.  I used Snapseed to add each of the additions.

I then used Photo Lab to create the interior art, then back to Snapseed to use one of my saved files for the fantasy frame.


For this variation, I took the interior art, as above, and added a different, more expansive frame via Photo Lab.


Finally, I took the frames off and enlarged the Photo Lab art as a stand-alone piece.

I think this one may be even more effective because you can identify
the details and your attention isn't averted by all the purripherals.

Which one do you prefur?

 

Who? Me?


8 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

I really like the one in purple with the mushrooms for creative. But the last one shows
off Dani and the owls much better. They are all winners. How arty!

pilch92 said...

Very cool art. I like them all, but my favorite is the one with the mushrooms. XO

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Really creative! We like the last best.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Those are all SO cool!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I prefur the last one, it's very pretty!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

We love all the arty effects, mew look furbulous!

Katie Isabella said...

I think the last one. I really like that. She is unique here!

The J-Cats said...

We love the last one purrticularly. It's so furry SURREAL.