Friday, September 8, 2023

FUNNY FELINE FRIDAY WITH DANI AND PURRTICIPANTS

Dani's back again with only one repeat.  I repeat, one repeat.  Let's move on lest I get rePETitive.

We also have a couple from newbies on our blog, though they are veterans of the Cat Blogosphere, namely

MessyMimi's Meanderings.  Yes, the very same who host Feline Friday.  Their contributions represent our finale today.

Next up, no surprise, is June of Zoolatry with two new creations.  Seal and Kiki of Brian's Home show up thereafter with a one-two punch.

Mudpie of Mochas,MysteriesandMeows shows her face next, followed by Lucy of 15andMeowing who's on a wild goose chase.

And, as promised, Abigail and a confused pup from MessyMimi'sMeanderings make up the finale this week.  Welcome to the show!

Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Dani ...

















Kiki











We're so glad you could join us!





6 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

you are so creative. I love all these. Of course these kitties have the right purrsonality for such poses. Lynn and Precious

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVED these! Dani, not only are you beautiful beyond compare but you are creative, Hey, I love your camera too, even if it ghosted you!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I just don't know how you come up with these! So creative and fun!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were terrific Wendy! As I was reading this silly Kiki went down the hallway with her fish again LOL!

pilch92 said...

These were all great. Thanks for including Lucy. Kiki's is really funny. XO

messymimi said...

These are fabulous!

You left a comment with your email, w m g i l m o r e (at)hotmail(dot)net ,only all the letters were together, of course, and there were symbols where the words in parenthesis are. (I wrote it that way here because I don't want spambots lifting your email address from my comment.)

Anyway, the email came back as undeliverable at that address, I must have gotten it wrong. I'm so glad you used these memes, they are fabulous. I'd gladly send more if you needed them and if I had the proper address. You can write to mine at messymimi(at)live(dot)com.

If you ever see any pictures on my blog that will suit your purpose or give you one of your wonderful ideas, please use it, I'd be delighted.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!