Tuesday, August 1, 2023

HAPPY TUESDAY WITH SOX & SQUIRREL

 Dani has allowed Sox to host this one today as it focuses on his fafurite subject -- you got it --SQUIRRELS!  Sox is my Grandcat and Dani's nephew who lived with us for a while a couple of years ago.

It doesn't take any guessing about why Sox is so obsessed with squirrels.  He is an outdoor kind of guy and has honed his hunting skills on even smaller fare.

He allowed me to take closeups of his target first.  I was just praying that this cheeky rodent was faster than Sox when it came to The Chase (as in "let's cut to").


Close-ups indeed!  He certainly has great modelling skills, as well.  I asked Sox what the squirrel's name was and here's what he said:

"I calls him Stewart, because I can see into da fewture. 
 "Thou art STEW, Stewart!"

"Oh yeah?" retorts Stewart. "Well, SCREW YOU! 
 I bets de only kinda
socks you wear are CREW."

Settle down, boys! I said.  
Why don't you sit down and have a cocktail or two?

That should shake things up!




JUST CHILL!


4 comments:

Sandee said...

What a cutie pie and you're right a great poser too. Adorable.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to Dani. ♥

pilch92 said...

Sox is a cutie. Squirrels are rats with furry costumes. :)

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I adore squirrels! These are such pawsome photos!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We always enjoyed seeing Sox, what a handsome kitty! Oh that cheeky squirrel!