Friday, August 4, 2023

FELINE FRIDAY: DANI AND FRIENDS MAKE FUNNY

 Dani is back with a whacka funnies!  Most are new except for a few.  I'm a poet and I know it.

Dani starts things off with a repeat, and another along with June.  Stop me if this is getting too rePETitive.  June of Zoolatry pops back for a solo.

Simon and Macy of Brian's Home take the next two spots, followed by another two-fur with Rosie and Joanie of 15andMeowing.

Mudpie brings us her special self for the next two-spot performing a solo in each.

Last up is another one of my squirrel friends in a tree, being cute as can be!

All the waiting is over ... we're off ...

































7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all just purrfect and all filled with smiles!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oops, I was giggling too much that I forgot to say thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Katie Isabella said...

I loved them all! And Rosie...my goodness...girl...you are the Minnie Pearl of the blog world. All those price tags. Just like Minnie Pearl and the one hanging off her hat.

pilch92 said...

Those were all funny. Thanks for including Rosie and Joanie. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are all fabulous!

messymimi said...

Wonderful fun. Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Zoolatry said...

Tee-hee. Ha, ha. Giggle, giggle. Applause. Appawse.