Monday, October 2, 2023

AWWW MONDAY WITH DANI KITTEN: AUTUMN GALLERY

 This is Dani in October 2017.  She was born in late January of that year.

"Sumbuddy paintid my garden wifout purrmission!"


"Redecoratin' is wunna my fafurite fings ta do."




"But my Mama says I shud look up ta Muddah Nachur becuz she has lotsa sperience wif dis."



"Millyons of years an' she nevah made a miss take."




"I hasta admit I'm still very young -- not efun wun year yet.
Maybe she'll let me doos it wen she retires.
She's pritty old, yoo noe!"











6 comments:

Sandee said...

You blend right in the fall colors. You're most beautiful, Dani. A huge Awww.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

pilch92 said...

Very cute flashback. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a beautiful girl you are sweet Dani!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Such a beauty!

messymimi said...

Wow. You are as pretty as Autumn!

Lynn and Precious said...

Dani, what lovely pictures you have today. All Autumn colors! We love color, just not
when the trees go bare! You were definitely your mummy's best find. All kitties are!