Tuesday, July 11, 2023

HAPPY TUESDAY WITH DANI: THE CATCHWORD FINALE

 Well, it's time to wrap up these Catchwords into a little ball for the cat to play with.  After all, they allowed ME to play with them.

So, this is the last of these purrticular posts, especially since it's getting harder and harder to make them make sense.  You may notice I have pushed the limits on a couple of today's words.  I have also reversed the placement of the word CAT in a few.

Ah well -- it's been fun.  

Now, that's an UNDERstatement!



There's a chink in the SUPply chain!



What cats do AFTER-hours!




All hickeys welcome!




Someone has really caught on!



Tonight's Special:  CatERpillars




Fey

To be a customer, you have to be wingy!


Hunting beetles is their Forte!



We hope that you like, too.



Shut the door!


6 comments:

Sandee said...

Well done as always. Love your sense of humor.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to Dani. ♥

Zoolatry said...

You were overwhelming CATchy today!

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for the smile. Personally I like the kitty closing the door, but he just doesn't look like he wants too! Probably feels like playing, but don't they always? hehehehe Too cute! Love your post! Have a great day & treats all around for your kitties in XmasDolly's name! ~hehehehe~ Have a great day!

XmasDolly said...

HAPPY TUESDAY!!! What an adorable kitty!!! I stopped by to say hello and you gave me a wonderful smile. I love both cats and dogs, but in my condition I chose dogs because my Charlie is a sweetie pie and loves me too & he's a good watch dog too! He loves his Mommy a lot and he can do many things like sit, sit-up, lay down, come, go outside, (he-he-he all the essential stuff), oh and he loves the word "LOVE". That's cuddle time!

pilch92 said...

You and your mom are so punny. :)XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Too much fun!!!