Monday, July 10, 2023

AWWW MONDAY WITH DANI KITTEN: THAT'S MY BABY

 Dani Kitten is about six months old, here.  She has stepped up to the first step of the porch stairs where she perched for the remainder of the photoshoot.

I have always been a fan of the play between light and shadow, and these pictures have that in spades (or should I say, shades).









"Yes sir, that's my baby
No sir, I don't mean maybe
Yes sir, that's my baby now"
(Song by Lee Morse 1925,
Sung by Frank Sinatra)






5 comments:

Sandee said...

You're a most pampered cat, Dani. As it should be. You are most beautiful too.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Whoa, Dani!
You've grown into your ears!

pilch92 said...

You are a beauty Dani. I love Frank's music. I always play his greatest hits when I am cooking. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Once a cutie, always a cutie!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

What a purrfect little poser!!!