Friday, June 30, 2023

FELINE FRIDAY WITH DANI: CATCHWORDS

 Dani helped me find what I needed to make new Catchwords for today.  Just like last time, the word on top is in English, and in catspeak on the bottom.

I used my own pictures where possible, but had to find others online.  It ends up being a lot of searching. Once I have a picture which is suitable for the word, the pace of creation really speeds up.  A lot of you have asked how I do it.  Well, I have a Train of Thought that just won't shut down.  The only way is to use it before I lose it.

Dani and I hope you enjoy.


Save it fur when you're truly TEED off!


It's a CAT-TRICK!



They're the Cat's Meow!


CATGUT your tongue?
Suture self!



Hairball Disposal Service



Also known as "cutting the CHIs"




And others call it a PURRgola.
It is what you think it is.




5 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all fun!

Zoolatry said...

You are too-two-tutu funny!

messymimi said...

Wonderful, every last one. Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You are so, so clever and creative!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were great and very clever too!