Friday, June 9, 2023

CATCHWORDS BY DANI

 Dani thought up today's post.  There are many words which start with CAT, and these are but a few.    

Dani also did the modelling for each word, except for the last where she hired a pro.

The proper spelling of each word is on the top of each picture and the catified version is on the bottom.  


Specializes in COMBOVERS.  
If you don't get it right the first time 'try, try again.'



Now that's what I call a MOUSEful!



Frankly, my deer, I don't give a rat's ass!



For efurrything in life there is a tonic.  

If you believe that you're probably a cataholic.



When your balls are out of order, you gotta lick 'em 
to bring 'em back in line.


He's either really into Shakespurr or auditioning for Beevis and Butthead!


I think I know some Calling Birds who'd be glad to take your place.


Hellooooooooo Kitties!

7 comments:

The J-Cats said...

These were all so furry amewsing, Dani.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are great!

Zoolatry said...

Cat-A-Cute! (we just made up that word ... )

pilch92 said...

Good ones. Catacombs is my favorite. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I love these! So clever!

messymimi said...

You are so clever! These are funny, and thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a smart girl. Dani