Friday, May 10, 2019

DANI KNOX HER SOX OFF!

Dani and her nephew Sox were hanging out in the family room together.

 Sox loves the big cushy armchair (especially the arm part) and Dani is making a wish
 (paws-crossed).

"Pleez, oh pleez let him disappear!" conjures Dani, using all of her mighty mental powers
 to achieve her wish.


"Now deez treats is mine -- all mine -- an' I'm gonna partay!"


"Dat's OK" says Sox.  "Cuz I'm haffin' a party of my own ...
 
...  an' I has da LION'S share!"
















3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You're pretty silly sweet Dani!

Robin said...

Both of you are so cute! I love your dress, Dani. I hope you enjoyed your treats.
-Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

Sandee said...

Awww, they are both cute. Kitties are the best.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥