Tuesday, November 13, 2018

DANI IN THE ABSTRACT

Dani is a very smart kitty and she's into abstract concepts.  So here I am showing her in the abstract while she is pondering abstractly.  For instance ...


... "How cum we cats hasta lick ourselfs ta keep clean?  Not efurryone does dat.  Even dogs has baths in watah.  Uddah animals gets in ponds an' rivers to rinse demselves off."


"I dont mind da lickin' (even doe it dont taste like chickin) ...



It's da HAIRBALLS dat gets ta me!"

Yak!!!


"So since Crissmuss is comin' nearer I pondered sum more."

"I meditated on dis wun.   Ommmmmmm ...
Hairballs, wot is dey good fur?"

An' den it came ta me ...

... Dani presents the ultimate Christmas present!
It's all natural, recycled and made with love.
And if you swallow some ribbon, it will come out already gift-wrapped.



It also makes a great addition to your Christmas pudding.

JUST REMEMBER ...
IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!


No comments: