Thursday, October 4, 2018

DANI: STRUNG OUT AND STRUNG ALONG

Dani was out (though not about) in the front garden yesterday.  She just quietly sat and soaked in the surroundings.

 "Well, I dunno how far yoo finks I kin go wen yoo keeps me on a string!" says Dani in frustration.

Dani's not very happy because she's on a leash, but when I edit the photos I make it disappear.  It's an affront to her sense of truth, as well as her freedom.
"Let's face it, she's just stringin' us all along!"


But eventually, the truth will always come to light.
"Harrumph!" says Dani.


4 comments:

pilch92 said...

Such a beauty. Trust me, you are safer on a leash.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dani....I can relate to the leash; it must go; but alas, you are much safer with.. than with out...
and you can always decorate it to your hearts content....you look FABulous in this post we say ☺☺♥♥

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm only out on a leash too, but I don't mind.

Terri said...

Is best you're on a leash. Something outside might scare you. You'd run away and get lost!
Besides, we think collars and leashes are the perfect accessories for cats and dogs :-)