Tuesday, March 27, 2018

DANI THINKS SPURRING!

Dani was out in the front garden where the last edge of winter meets Spring.  There's still quite a bit of snow but it's shrinking rapidly every day.  Dani found some solace and warmth hunkering down on  last year's mulch.

 "Frum heer it's Spurring fur as far as my eye kin see!"  said she.

"'Cept fur yoo, Mama.  Yoo is spoilin' da view."

"Yes, yoo an' yoor camera just move along now."

"Ah, dat's so much bettah!"


"Now I kin meditates on Spurring in peace!

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We're still waiting for spring. Though today it's raining. That beats snowing!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Wow Dani is so beautiful. No pictures please. I just want to sit on the mulch and get some sun. Thanks for the share.
World of Animals

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad spring is making inroads to your home, Dani!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dani spring is so not here either and if I could spit without being caught at such
boy type of behavior I would spit....hugs girl from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Such a pretty kitty.