Tuesday, March 13, 2018

DANI: GROWING IS HER FAFURITE SPURRT!

This first picture was taken just at the beginning of January.  Dani is being held by her Dada and you can see that's she's already a good size even though she's not quite one year old.



Now it's early March and ...

 ... look what has happened!!!

Talk about your growth SPURRT!

"An' I gots a lot more spurrtin' ta do" says Dani.  "So keeps yoorself postid."

"Time fur a nap.  I need all da energees I kin get if I'm gonna get any biggah."

Pee Ess:  Dani's breeder says she looks like she's "one the boys".

2 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Maine Coons are HUGE compared to other kitties like me (I'm between 6-1/2 and 7 lbs., which is average for a Somali). I bet you have LOTS more growing to do, Dani!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

goodness girl, you have grown and your FABulousness now shows even more !!! hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥