Friday, September 8, 2017

DANI: HEY, HEY I'M A MONKEY!

Dani's Auntie Renate is actually my friend who lost her beloved kitty, Dolly, last year after 19 years together.  As Renate and her husband like to travel quite a bit, she is not planning to get another cat. So, she has adopted Dani as her niece -- and, as you can clearly see, they quite enjoy each other.

 "Hewwo Auntie Renate -- ware has yoo bin?"


 Dani was soooooo happy to see her that a little nuzzle by muzzle was in order.
That sure made Auntie Renate laugh!


 Dani and her Auntie look at each other adoringly.


 "Have you been a good girl, Dani?" asks Auntie Renate.


"Absolootly NOT!!!" exclaims Dani with that glint in her eye.
"I prides myself on bein' NOTTY."


"You're such a little monkey!" 
"What have you been up to?" asks Auntie Renate.

At least five feet off the ground I'd say!

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are such happy photos sweet Dani!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dani......big time aaaaaaawwwwwwws here my friend and look at how big you've gotten !!!!

hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Sweet photos. I am sorry about Dolly.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What cute photos, Dani!