Monday, September 9, 2024

AWWW MONDAY WITH DRESSY DANI KITTEN

This is Dani at the end of Septemer 2017 which would make her 8 months old at the time.


This was Dani preening herself in her new plummy dress.  One can never be too pristeen.
"I duzn't wanna be a priss teen anyway. Prisses has no fun.
Girls just wanna has fun (fank yoo Bonnie Tyler)"

On the other paw, Dani also likes to get dressed to the nines (because that's how many lives she has).  So here's an example of the girl in full dress.


I told her she would have to work very hard if she wants to be a model.

"OK" she says.  "But furst, I hasta grow up.
Rite now I'mma lump a' clay an' I hasta
be mouldid before I kin be a model."

How wise is my little girl?  She seems to have a lot of uncommonly good sense.
"At da momint I is
PLUM CRAZY!" 
she says exuberantly."

Sigh!






9 comments:

R's Rue said...

Cute. Have a wonderful day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lynn and Precious said...

Sweet Dani you looked luvly in purple fur Fall colors. We are glad fur the cooler morns and I get a bit cold outside in the morns, but I have my pink rug fur under my tushy.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Wendy,
Eight month old Dani looks like an edible sweetie in a candy wrapper!
Oh my, she is quite pristeen!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

pilch92 said...

Very awwww...worthy. And a perfect model. XO

Sandee said...

You're a pretty kitty, Dani and you do dress to the nines. Always.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Everything looks beautiful on you sweetest Dani!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Always such a beauty!!! I love the first picture washing the toesies :)

messymimi said...

She's beautiful from every angle and in every shade.

Katie Isabella said...

Dani, purple is the best color on you and those hats...those are more beautiful than any tiara there is! You look fabulous.