Monday, July 15, 2024

AWWW MONDAY WITH DANI KITTEN

 Here is Dani in July 2017 at around five months of age.

It didn't take Dani long to become a fashionista, so I can only assume it was in her genes.

"Mooooooooooom! I don't wear jeans.  Pants isn't my fing.  I LOVES MY DRESSES!!!"

Well, they are very pretty and they keep you cooler in the hot weather.  There's nothing like a stiff breeze up the skirt -- who needs air conditioning?

"Well, you gots dat rite" says Dani.  "Dresses is enviromentally friendly!  I always loves to make a new friend.  In fact, I think I'll go shoppin' and see how much I kin do ta save da planit."

Here's another shot of Dani in her little blue and mauve number.

But when she came back from the mall, all Dani was wearing was a Crown,

"A liddle birdie told me, crowns is da IN fing.  An' wen yoo wears one dey hasta call yoo Majesty!  I sure cud get used ta dis."
 

An', by da way ...
... Buttahflies is fwee!





8 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Wendy,
Dani kitten was adorable and she still IS!
Also the previous post with lovely selfie of her.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Lynn and Precious said...

Sweet Dani, a tiara fur a furrtastic kitty is right. How you have grown into your ear size now. Back then, they were too big fur yer head. But those ears sure woulda kept a tiara furom fallin' off. Blue and mauve, that's good color on yer furs. Precious

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

You were beautiful then and beautiful now!

pilch92 said...

Dani was a beauty then and she still is. XO

Katie Isabella said...

Dani, nothing changes the truth, You are a knockout!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I know I said it before but once a beauty always a beauty!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Always such a beauty!

messymimi said...

Awww, she has always been a wonderful model, in behavior as well.