Monday, June 3, 2024

AWWW MONDAY WITH DANI KITTEN 2017

 These are pictures of Dani in her first year, exploring her new territory.

I likes ta sit in the garden so it kin help me sprout.
But I hopes dey doan 'shoots' me in da foot first!


I can't go anywares until I gets a "bye-your-leave."
Uh-oh, I furgot ta read da Evicshun Claws!



I tried ta giff succor to dese suckahs but dey jus' wasn't haffin' it!
Dis is wot dey gets fur bein' snippy.


I heard dat peaches is clingy but I duzn't wanna encourage dem.
I'm reddy ta call in da fuzz if needs be.





Many years later, Dani rose to the occasion!



8 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Sweet Dani, how yer kitten face moved Lynn. She says Seney had the kitten face back afore my great great granny was thought of. I came with a big girl face, mol. We love all
these photos of you. You are still a kitten compared to me. I'll be a teenager in the Fall. Precious

Sandee said...

You were such a cute kitten and you're a most beautiful cat. A diva indeed.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Wendy,
Dani has such a soft snout, you just would like to kiss her and almost bite her as she looks adorably edible!
Does she have a tiny heart shape on the top of her head—what a precious marking.
Enjoy the spring.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

pilch92 said...

Time flies, I didn't think you were born in 2017. XO

M Dawson said...

Sorry we are late. It's King's Birthday Weekend. a formal holiday to celebrate Britain's monarch and we get busy doing nothing!

It is lovely to see you looking so beautiful. You always make me smile. Have a good week sweetheart.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You've always been such a beauty!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Stunning and beautiful, that's you sweet Dani!

messymimi said...

Those are lovely "kitten in the garden" photos.