Friday, March 1, 2024

FUNNY FELINE FRIDAY WITH DANI AND THE FITZ

 Dani starts off with a bang, today, before handing off the stage to her friends.

June of Zoolatry is the first friend to show off.

She is followed by Tyler in one, and Titan with Tyler in t'other, both of Brian's Home.

Next up is Rusty of 15andMeowing doing what he shouldn't, and then comes Mudpie of Mochas,Mysteries,andMeows looking very appetizing.

Katie Isabella of Katie Isabella is feline rather repressed this week while Shimshi of Purrsonally-Speaking is just the opposite.

Then we have a two-fur of Jack first, followed by Mr. Cal, both of MessyMimi'sMeanderings.

And for the finale is Eric of Memories of Eric and Flynn, with a voice-only contribution by Flynn.

So here is Dani to propel it all to begin ...


























Toodles!



10 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Dear Dani, sometimes I give Lynn a poot and a poof and a burb when we
do leg time. She keeps a fan handy, mol.
Mudpie, share the pie! Precious

ZOOLATRY said...

OhMyDani ~ I wanted to comment on at least one, but every one had me LOL-ing and just couldn't decide. Funny and fun, top to bottom and left to right, you outdid and outdone yourselves this week.
(comment from da humom)

I nevereverever doez farties.
(comment from June)
Almost.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Dani,
Those are humorous and fun to view and read.
Oh, Angel Barty boy often let a 'poof' go right under my nose when on my lap behind my iMac. A poop–stinky for Mami... It makes you laugh and know how at ease they are!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all good, Tyler says thanks! I gotta say that Jack is a classic!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Excellent as always, you are very clever. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

pilch92 said...

These are all great. It amazes me that you come up with so many funnies every week. Thanks for including Rusty. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are so much fun!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all great and made me laugh!

Katie Isabella said...

I love 'em. Even if my hand-me-downs ARE exposed to the CB!!! Jack was fun and so were the rest. Poots? I got 'em. But I'm supposed to be dignified, so I don't let momma tell. XXOO Pee ss Dani, you look smashing as always. You are a fashion diva!

The J-Cats said...

A lovely group of funnies, as always.