Friday, January 5, 2024

DANI'S FIRST FUNNY FELINE FRIDAY OF 2024

 Dani's excited to start off today.  She's certainly not dragging her feet!  She and her Dada had a very special connection on New Year's Day.

June of Zoolatry is heavily into filing and can't rest until efurrything is in its place.

Simon of Brian's Home is expanding his toy collection.

Rudy of 15andMeowing is worried about the future.

Mudpie of Mochas,Mysteries,Meows is on the verge of writing down her resolutions for 2024.

Katie Isabella of Katie Isabella is trying to run a Fine Dining establishment.

Trixie of Purr-sonally Speaking is trying to pump up the volume.

Link of Messy Mimi's Meanderings is making his first appearance, here today.

Flynn of Memories of Eric and Flynn helps to solve a conundrum.

We wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Purrospurrous 2024!

Go, Dani, Go ...


2024 Year of the Dragon






































8 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I enjoy seeing me up there at the table commanding that all who sit with me use their best manners and not spill or turn over ANYTHING! Or I will scold.
And Dani... which end is up? I think I have a glimpse of your head...I think. Whew! Your Dad has an armful when he lifts you up!

Lynn and Precious said...

I hope Mudpie comes up with better resolutions than the kind I think of ,lol. Maybe Simon and Rudy need to get together on sharing toys and all things plastic.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are way cute and everyone sure was having some fun!

messymimi said...

Wonderfully done! I always enjoy your sense of humor.

Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

pilch92 said...

These are all great. Thanks for including Rudy. Wishing you and your folks a happy and healthy new year! XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

MOL I love these!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are fun! I always like to see when you include one or both of my Angels.

The J-Cats said...

These are all furry funny. Thanks for including Trixie.