Tuesday, April 11, 2023

DANI ET AL


 No, this doesn't mean Dani et it all!  It includes efurrybuddy hereunder.  And today 'et al' includes some angels, some anonymous and a bunch of familiars.  

Of course, you all know the MC and Maine Coon, Dani.  Hitched to her tail are, in this order:  Anonymous in Pink, June of Zoolatry in the next couple of comedy slots, Kiki and Seal of Brian's Home.  Then two angels, the iconic Eric and Flynn of  Memories of Eric and Flynn put in their two scents.  And then comes along the indomitable Mudpie of Mochas, Mysteries, Meows with another Anonymous trailing her.

This week I captioned the same photo twice of Rosie from 15andMeowing.  I didn't know which one was better, so I'd like your opinion, please.  Choose between Exhibit A or Exhibit B somewhere below, and let me know.  Of course, the third option is to say nothing.

Let's get on with the PURRade ...




































Which one is best, Exhibit A or Exhibit B?

Exhibit A


Exhibit B


Ith Eethstah ovah yet?
I'm gettin' a liddle dithy.

CATcha latah!

 


6 comments:

Sandee said...

I love it when you and your friends get together for some fun. You made me chuckle more than once.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

pilch92 said...

I love all of these, especially Eric and Flynn. Thanks for including my kitty too. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were really funny but I probably better go check the oven MOL!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Good to see a parade of happiness from all our furriends!
Happy day!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You are just SO creative with these!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all fun. Thank you for including my boys. I like exhibit B for Rosie the best.