Saturday, December 17, 2022

CATURDAY ART WITH DANI: CHRISTMAS D-LITES

 Here is Dani in summer.  I liked her pose very much, so I turned it into a Christmas picture.  I call it a D-lite  -- the D stands for Dani and the lite because she is all lit up.

Not that Dani isn't delightful otherwise, but at Christmas the lights are bountiful and bounce off everything in their path, including Ms. D.

Original


Snapseed Portrait + Glamour Glow + Fotosrus Light Pen



Distressed FX Lade




Distressed FX Pourpre


Distressed FX Cyan Song




Dani sings to me:  "Yoo lites up my life, 
Yoo builds me up, sows I feel strong,
Yoo lites up da dark, now I sings yoo dis song"

Not exactly a Christmas Carol, but then Dani has it all over Carol any other time of the year!








9 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Beautiful...so ethereal.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is such beautiful art sweetest Dani!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Such lovely art!

Peaches and Paprika said...

Beautiful work Danni! We love your light effects....tho wondering what a Fotosrus Light Pen is...Goreous, anyway! Thank you for sharing!

Peaches and Paprika said...

Gorgeous artwork Dani! We're wondering why is a fotosrus Light Pen, but gorgeous lighting effects!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You look just exquisite!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful art Dani. I like all versions. XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your art looks magical, Dani!

The J-Cats said...

Absolutely wonderful art, Dani - and We love your song too.