Friday, December 17, 2021

DANI: FROM THE RIDICULOUS TO THE SUBLIME

 Dani has gathered together some of her closest buds.  Three of them are angel-kitties, and the other one, of course, is June of Zoolatry.

Let's see what they've been up to lately.


Poor Dani, for her the pain is still RAH!  I say, leave cheerleading to the POMeranians!


Here are two of my angel-kitties; Dante is the big ginger Maine Coon, and Domino is the little tuxy girl.  No need to guess who's DOMINant!

Fork over the fork, willya?


And this is my angel-kitty, Dylan, who earned his wings last.

Dylan was definitely A HEAD of his time.



Let's hope it doesn't become HOPitual!


Looks like June is destined to become a Bag Lady whichever way it goes.  I'm pulling for the one who's gonna live in the alleyway next to Saks.




Those polka-dot fur coats must be worth a pretty PENNY! 
 I wonder if June got one for her thoughts.


Remember, Christmas is fur WINGNUTS, too!





6 comments:

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

So sweet santacat

The Florida Furkids said...

We remember your wonderful angels. Nice to see them again.

Sandee said...

Awww, so cute. I loved the polka dots on June. So fitting. I love your sense of humor.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beautiful, beautiful and then some!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thanks for providing lots of smiles.

ZOOLATRY said...

Dani I just love coming to visit with you, you are too-too funny ... got to dash-and-dot now, June