Tuesday, September 28, 2021

DANI: CATCHPHRASES R US

I thought I would put together several CATchphrases to see how Dani would respond to them.  A cat's mind works in mysterious ways and these illustrate but a few.

Coppurr or no coppurr, Dani just tells it like it is.



And what colour would you dye ‘em even if you could?



Ever wonder what nitty-gritty is?  Wonder no more.




But just think about the resale value!




This is a vast question that you'll have to explore.


All I have to say is ...

... trying to figure out how a cat's mind works 

can be very draining.




3 comments:

Sandee said...

Very draining indeed. Cat's had better get what they want though or there is a price to pay. Good ones, Dani.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are a fun sweet Dani!

Timmy Tomcat said...

I like it Dano I mean Dani I mean... Oh you know we love you Dani! And we are not drained at all