Friday, April 23, 2021

DANI’S COMEDY: SOCK OBSESSION

 Dani is indeed disturbed today, but the reason isn't immediately obvious.

What did your Dada do to you that was so bad, Dani?  Why did you take all his socks, and dirty ones at that?

"It wuzn't my Dada dat did me da dirty. Wen I wuz still at da cattery dey stuffed me inna sock an’ hanged me out ta dry.”



"An' den rite aftah dat, dey scare't me wif sock puppets ... Eeeeeeek!!!”

Well, that’s NOT EEKologically friendly, I must say.


"Now I hasta steal all my Dada's socks so he cant do da same fing ta me. Mebbe he won't mean 
ta do it, but I cant take da chance."

"Funny doe ...


... dere's wun fing I finds seductive about soiled socks an' dat is DA SMELL!"  


Ever since Sox left to go home to his own Dad, Dani has been hankering for a whiff of her old friend.    I guess this means that Sox actually smells like old socks.  Who knew?

Methinks all this begs the question:

SOCKologically devastated or PURRvert?







4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL Socks smelled like socks???????

The Florida Furkids

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure made us smile sweet Dani!

Karen C. said...

You've really got a way with words! Hahaha :) We pretty much ignore the socks, but I insist that Kelly hand over her shirt after she changes her clothes. I like to snuggle in it.
~ Midnight

Timmy Tomcat said...

Too Funny Dani! We think it is Purrvert Hee Hee! Love you and all the fun!