Tuesday, March 16, 2021

DANI: THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERYTHING

Here is Lady Dani posing in the library for a quick photoshoot.

You will note that she is wearing her emeralds which she inherited from her Aunt Stitches.  It's not an everyday occurrence, so this must be a special occasion.

"What's the dish on the swish, Dani?" asked I.

"My Auntie Stitches came ta visit so I thot I'd model da necklace for her.  She reely told me off!" said Dani. "She didn't like it dat I wuzn't wearin' any clothes."

"I thought she had crossed over a long time ago." said I incredulously.

"She still comes ta visit now an' den." replied Dani.  "I said fank yoo very much fur da necklace but told her mebbe she should a left me sum clothes instead if dat's da way she feels."

"An' den I said (wait for it) ... 

YOU REALLY COULD A LEFT ME IN STITCHES!"

Auntie Stitches just chuckled.
"Well, you left ME in stitches instead."  



Dani told Aunt Stitches that she loved her and Auntie said "Right back at ya!"  One thing they both know fur sure -- love is furever.   Even when you're on the Other Side.








4 comments:

Sandee said...

You made me chuckle. A huge Awww too.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

We do like your necklace sweet Dani!

The Florida Furkids said...

You look super in your necklace! You made us MOL.

The Florida Furkids

Timmy Tomcat said...

Now you both left us in Stitches!