Tuesday, May 8, 2018

DANI HANGS 'TUFT'!

Dani's still out on the porch step on that windy day.  She already gave you a 'tip' about her 'tufts'.  Now here's more.

"Dis is a 'tuft' act ta follow" says Dani, since this is her second post about her ear tips.

"It seems like I'm always haffin' a 'tuft' time - speschully wen da wind blows."


"Mumbull ... mumbull ... mumbull ..."

Don't speak with your mouth full, Dani!


"Sorry!"
"Doan worry 'bout me, dough, 
cuz I'm wun 'tuft' cookie."  

(Audible groan from audience)


"An' wen da goin' gets 'tuft' ...



... da 'tuft' gets goin'!


Pawdon!

1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

you look FABulous my friend and we enjoyed your joke !!! will you loose your main come summer time?
I do, and look like a completely different cat !! hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥