Tuesday, October 24, 2017

DANI COMES UP ROSES!

Dani's dressed up to the nines with nowhere to go in PURRticular.

 Her dress is made of warmer woolly fabric for fall.  The wide collar and the skirt are black with pink polka dots, while the bodice is a black weave with a touch of sparkle.  At the waist is pink lace culminating in a bow at the back.

Dani's hat is also primarily lace -- black lace, that is -- adorned with a flourish of pink flowers.  She has chosen a double strand of pink beads with silver enhancers to complement this outfit, along with a silver bracelet with pink sparkling gems.


In this view from the back you can see that Dani has accessorized with even more sparkle in her pink-sequined shoulder bag with silver trim.  It all helps to illuminate her sparkling PURRsonality.

"I wishus I had sumware ta go" said she.  "But I noes I is still too young ta date."


Not to worry sweet Dani, your future is sure to be rosy!

1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars girl, you can remain a bachelorette your entire life; I have and I'm loving it

with that FABulous dress and your accessories there's only one thing TO do, show it off

let's go shopping ~~~~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥