Tuesday, July 18, 2017

DANI'S COLOUR CONUNDRUM

In our garden we have some blue hydrangeas.

This year they have been bluer than ever largely due to all of the rain.  Actually, you need aluminum in the soil to keep them blue, but the rain helps to distribute it well.

 Dani was checking them out because she had never seen such big, blue flowers.  Of course, this is her first summer so she hasn't seen a lot of things before.  She will only turn six months old at the end of July.


 "I reely, reely likes dem" says Dani.


"I hasn't decided yet but I finks bloo mite be my fafurite colour."


"Furst I hasta meditates on it fur at leest a year. 
OOOmmmmmm"

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look pretty in blue too sweet girl!

pilch92 said...

Blue is my favorite too. Beautiful photos. I was going to ask how you how the hydrangeas got so blue. :)